Staff Picks Email is a way to feature your staff's favorite or most used product within your brand which can be appealing to your audience. This is also a great way to introduce your team, your mission, and your project. Here are all the examples mentioned in the video: https://app.panoramata.co/lists/239-staff-picks
2 reasons why staff picks email must be included in your newsletter:
- Shows social proof- it builds confidence and reassurance in your audience because you and your team are using the product.
- It humanizes your brand and your team- you can start with basic information such as name, role, and a small quote related to the product they are using. To make it more attractive you can also add basic information about your employee, and introduced the mission and projects.
We are going to check some examples of some brand’s Staff Picks Emails, amongst them:
- Onnit- How The Onnit Team Stays Optimized. This is an example of the basic Staff Picks Email which consists of a name, role, and a small quote related to the product they are using.
- Onne- one of the best examples of Staff Picks email. Highlights: Provide 20% discount for Black Friday. The basic information such as name, role, and quote on the product. Included the mission, project, information about the person, and introduce the team. Plus with the CTA button.
- Vuori- gives another approach to their Staff Picks Email because people within the team are taking a product to make it a gift and choose to whom they are offering it to and explain it.