In the highly competitive e-commerce industry, staying informed about your rivals is essential to ensuring the growth and success of your brand. Luckily, it’s possible with Panoramata, a benchmark platform that provides easy and quick access to emails and advertising information for thousands of brands in various industries in one place.
So, let’s save valuable time, improve the workflow, and make smarter decisions with Panoramata’s various features.
Find Your Competitors Quickly and Easily with Panoramata's Brand Search
To quickly locate data about a specific brand, simply use the “Search bar”:
- Click on “Search Brands“ button in the left menu;
- Then, type the brand name into the "Search bar". For example, let's say you are interested in the Gardening brand "Sunday". The platform will display all the brands that match the keyword "Sunday" in their names, industries, sub-industries, or websites. After locating your desired brand, click on it to access its page.
Now, you can explore a variety of sections available on each competitor's page:
- Company: for general statistics and updates about emails, ads, and landing pages.
- Emails: Access to all the emails sent by the brand.
- Journey: Various email sequences that a brand sent to its subscribers such as the Welcome and the Lost Checkout Journey.
- Landing Pages: Contains the home page and some best-selling products landing pages screenshots.
- Software: A list of all software detected by Panoramata on the brand’s website or store.
- Ads: Access to all the ads created by the brand.
- Organic & SEO: Information about the competitor’s website regarding the website organic traffic and SEO factors like keywords, backlinks, and domain rating.
Find Brands using Keywords and Filters with Panoramata
To find your desired brands for benchmarking and analysis, use Panoramata's advanced filters and search options. You can refine your search results by a specific keyword and combine it with filters for a more targeted approach.
Find Brands Based on the Software Used in Their Stores
If you're interested in analyzing competitors that use certain apps in their stores, you can easily filter them using Panoramata's Software filter. For instance, if you select "Bold UpSell" for upsells, you'll get access to brands that use this app. This will help you examine their best practices for upsell offers and gain valuable insights.
Filter Brands by Industry for Targeted Search
If you want to find competitors in your industry, you can use Panoramata's industry filter to narrow down your search results. Select your industry from the list of options. This allows you to easily discover new competitors and stay up-to-date on your industry trends.
By selecting Jewelry as our preferred industry, we received a total of 152 results.
Find Brands Based on Country with Panoramata's Filter
By using the country filter on Panoramata, you can analyze the common practices of brands within the same country, regardless of their industry. This is particularly useful if you are targeting a different country than your own.
NB: The country filter is represented by the standard two-letter code for each country.
Here in our example, we are interested only in UK brands and we got 247 results.
Discover Brands by Panoramata's Language Filter
If you are targeting multiple countries that share a common language, you can use the language filter provided by Panoramata. This feature will allow you to find brands that use the selected language in their websites, emails, and ads.
By using the language filter, we found 3800 brands that use English on their website, emails, and ads.
Find Competitors Using Keywords with Panoramata
In addition to searching for competitors by their exact brand names, you can use keywords to find relevant brands. Panoramata will display all the brands that match your search criteria, including those with matching brand names, industries, sub-industries, or website URLs.
To begin your keyword search, click on "Search Brands" in the left menu, enter your keyword in the "Search bar”.
Optimize your Brand Search by Combining Keywords and Filters
By combining different filters with relevant keywords, you can quickly find the exact brands that meet your search requirements.
For instance, if you are looking for brands offering products or services related to "Skin" in the US, using "Klaviyo" for email marketing and "Yotpo" for managing customer reviews, you can apply these filters to your search as shown in the following image.