Email marketing for Jewelry Industry is one of the best practices to reach, inform and engage with your audience. We jsut published a video reviewing the best practices of the industry - using brands emails newsletters such as Ana Luisa, Kimaï and Mejuri, just after Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) and at the peak of the holiday season.
Let’s take a look these brands:
- Ana Luisa - they're able to send 15 emails in the last 14 days with different titles, subject lines, and different templates. They use several time the same picture and creative in several emails - with the same text as well. It allows you to easily send much more emails, which can hellp you cut through the noise of your audience inbox during holidays.
- Kimai is able to send emails every 2 days for the last 14 days and it's a great brand to get inspired by best practices - it's great email marketing.
- A Word From The Founder, Sidney & Jess- it highlights the brand’s existence and mission.
- Gifting Season Has Arrived- it highlights the best sellers' items they have to give an idea to their audience so that it will be easier for them to pick a gift.
3. Mejuri is sending awesome emails. Here's a good idea to take from Mejuri:
- Last Month’s Best- recap on what happened and highlight what’s going to happen. It draws the attention of the audience.
To put it concisely the email marketing best practices for Jewelry Industry:
- Send a lot of emails when you need to
- Repurpose some of your emails photography several times, don't hesitate
- Show your best seller product, front and center
- Allow the founder to connect with your audience.